Beautiful and manageable hair is every girl's dream. So you want them to lie beautifully, shimmer in the light, and enjoy their vitality and strength.
But, unfortunately, nature has not awarded all of us with such a luxury. But this is not a reason to give up – hair polishing will solve this problem. After this procedure the hair becomes smooth, silky, and easy to comb.
Polishing hair procedure details.
The technique of hair polishing is as follows: throughout the length of the hair protruding and split ends, that give the hair a dishevelled look, are removed.
It does not minimize the length of the strands - this is the solution for all those girls who dream of long, luxurious hair. After the procedure, the hair becomes smooth and well-groomed, styling it becomes much easier.
Reviews on hair polishing show that such a set of procedures is good for almost any type.
But just to warn you: the owners of fine and naturally curly hair, we recommend to pay attention to other procedures.
Every case can be turned into perfect strands that will attract admiring glances.
Hair polishing procedure is indispensable in the following cases:
- you often blow dry your hair, use Curling irons or flat irons, while ignoring the application of thermal protection;
- often dyed or highlighted strands;
- experimented with perming (especially if the curls were small);
- hair has become dry and very brittle;
- if you want to grow strands and treasure every millimetre, without cutting off the split ends.
Advantages and disadvantages of polishing split ends.
Stylists insist that split ends are not subject to any repair: cosmetic oils or shampoos do not help, the only way out is a haircut.
But this helps only when the ends are affected, but in the case when the strands are corrupted along the entire length, then the proper polishing treatment will definitely help.
Some of the benefits include:
- hair stays in great condition for about 3-4 months, being smooth and silky;
- polished split ends of hair, removes from 70 to 90% damaged ends;
- hair is very easy and quick to comb, easy to style, and does not tangle;
- prevention of cross-section;
- cut hair comes out very smooth and perfect that can only be achieved when using clippers hair;
- cut the ends approximately 3 to 10 mm, but not more, that does not affect the overall length of the hairstyle.
But there are some disadvantages to polishing split ends:
- if you have hair fall, it is better to refuse from this service;
- there is a loss in which is not visible on thick curls;
- it should not be done on fine hair – they will look even thinner;
- the effect on curly hair will be almost invisible.
If you are interested in hair polishing cost, it is quite an adequate amount which will please any girl. In the photo of hair polishing you can see the results of the master's work.
The procedure itself is done with a clipper. First, the back of the head is treated, going over each strand at least 3-4 times. The master usually starts either from the roots or from the ends, it all depends on each case.
Hair polishing treatment in London is now an absolutely affordable procedure.
Find your length:
Band length – £80;
Bob hair cut length – £110;
Shoulder length – £150;
Blade length – £180;
Middle of the back length – £200;
Waist length - £250.
Let your curls shine and look healthy!